Wednesday, October 22, 2008

October pics

Aiden Sleeping I love how he has his blankie under him holding it. He looks so sweet!
Eating his first chocolate. He found a package of candy and chewed the paper until he got a Canadian Smartie

Aiden and Brady. Brady came over the other morning. They enjoyed playing with one another!


My huge produce from my garden. My garden was actually just some pots of plants this year but everything grew miniature! The carrots were suppose to be baby carrots but not that baby! Hopefully next year will be a little better.




2 comments:

Roxann said...

Cute pictures of your little guy! Miss him so much. The garden picture made me laugh! Remember when I was on your patio and I saw the "fruit" on the plant, I thought it was a grape! Have an itty-bitty salad when Roby's not home so you don't have to share it! Hope all is well. OXO

Tara said...

I love your garden picture. Too funny. Better than I what I grew, so I shouldn't laugh, I guess. :) Apparently Aiden is a sweetie pie even when we're not there, huh?!? I miss him tons, too...Really liked the sweet sleeping picture.