Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



Mom dressing me up as a scare a crow. My 3 boy cousins have all worn this so mom thought I should to. I wasn't so happy about putting it on but I liked going outside so that made up for it. Just need that hat on now.

Trick or Treat Corey. Corey our neighbor was the first house we went to. Aiden kept his hat on for about a minute.
We then went to Zane's Gma's house. Zane had to get his turtle costume on when we got there so we could get some pictures. Aiden didn't mind the hat since there were toys!
Tara...I got these on here so fast just for you!:)










6 comments:

Tara said...

I'm very impressed by your speediness, Krista!! It made my morning to click on your blog and see new pictures. Enjoyed each and every one. He looked adorable in his costume! That hat is just too funny. Mommy and Daddy are looking good, too. Miss you. THANKS FOR BLOGGING!!

Roxann said...

Aiden looks so sweet in his costume. I have to say that he looked like Roby to me in the first picture you have posted. Roby was in his highchair with a sucker and he had that same double chin look. (I'm not saying you have that now, Roby! ;-) OXO

Photo Mommy said...

I am so glad he was a scarecrow too! He was adorable. I hope his cuteness got you a lot of candy. I miss our days of trick-or-treating together. Too bad we don't live closer and our scarecrows could have gone out together.

Missy said...

Why that's the cutest scarecrow I've ever seen. Hope you're all well in Montana. Miss you guys!
Lynn

Kelly said...

They boys look so cute in their costumes! Love the scarecrow outfit! :)

Tara said...

Aiden is sure looking alot more like Krista. Uncle Brock