Monday, January 18, 2010

Misc. October Pictures

I spilled mommy's blush and got a little on myself!
I love to read. This Pooh book is one of my favorites
because I get to move the honey pots.

The sink was leaking so dad and I had to fix it for mommy.
It needed a new faucet. Daddy sure likes my help.


Mommy thinks she needs to keep this picture and show it to me when I am a teenager. I love to help with dishes. The bubbles are especially yummy. Mom hopes I like to do dishes this much when I am older and not get the "daddy dish syndrome"




Is this one clean enough mommy?





1 comment:

Tara said...

I REALLY hope, for your sake Krista, that he still enjoys helping with dishes in a few years! Maybe don't make him dump leftover soup in the toilet, though- that might traumatize him. :) Miss you guys. Am really enjoying seeing all these pictures!!